We present the new PlayStation 5. Playing has no limits
Product limited to 1 unit per customer.
We present you the new PlayStation 5. The new generation of Sony consoles is just around the corner and with it also comes a new generation of experiences and a deeper immersion, get hold of it in BGR. Are you going to wait for it? count?
Experience super-fast charges thanks to a high-speed Solid State Drive (SSD), a deeper dive with haptic feedback, adaptive triggers and new 3D audio, plus a new generation of incredible PlayStation® games.
At the speed of light
Harness the power of a solid state drive with built-in I / O, a custom CPU and GPU that reinvent the rules of what a PlayStation® console is capable of. Mind-
Be amazed by amazing graphics and experience new features on PS5 ™.
An immersion that will take your breath away
Discover a more intense gaming experience through haptic technology, adaptive triggers and 3D audio.
Know the specifications of PlayStation 5
- X86-64-AMD Ryzen ™ “Zen 2” CPU
- 8 Cores / 16 Threads
- Variable frequency, up to 3.5 GHz
- AMD Radeon ™ RDNA 2-based graphics engine GPU
- Ray Tracing Acceleration
- Variable frequency, up to 2.23 GHz (10.3 TFLOPS)
- System Memory GDDR6 16GB
- 448GB / s Bandwidth
- 825GB SSD
- 5.5GB / s Read Bandwidth (Raw)
- Optical Drive Ultra HD Blu-ray (66G / 100G) ~ 10xCAVBD-ROM (25G / 50G) ~ 8xCAVBD-R / RE (25G / 50G) ~ 8xCAVDVD ~ 3.2xCLV
- PS5 Game Disc Ultra HD Blu-ray, up to 100GB / disc
- Video Out HDMI ™ OUT port
- Support of 4K 120Hz TVs, 8K TVs, VRR (specified by HDMI ver.2.1)
- Audio “Tempest” 3D AudioTech
- Dimensions PS5: Approx. 390mm x 104mm x 260mm (width x height x depth) (excludes largest projection, excludes Base) PS5 Digital Edition: Approx. 390mm x 92mm x 260mm (width x height x depth) (excludes largest projection, excludes Base)
- Weight PS5: 4.5kgPS5 Digital Edition: 3.9kg
- Power PS5: 350WPS5 Digital Edition: 340W
- Input / Output USB Type-A port (Hi-Speed USB) USB Type-A port (Super-Speed USB 10Gbps) x2
- USB Type-C® port (Super-Speed USB 10Gbps)
- Networking Ethernet (10BASE-T, 100BASE-TX, 1000BASE-T) IEEE 802.11 a / b / g /