Functions of the GIGASET DA610 model
– It is connected to analog line.
– Screen 2 lines with display: status, date, time, call duration.
– Caller ID
– Handsfree with luminous key (flashes in case of incoming call
– Phonebook: 50 registers
– Available languages: Spanish, French, English, German, Italian, Dutch
– Redial to the last dialed number (up to 32 digits).
– DTMF or Adjustable Pulse and Flash dialing
– Navigation and control key
– Ring tones: 10 tones with 4 volume levels
– Exclusive power supply by telephone line
– Mute key
– Keypad lock
– Adjust volume of headset, speaker and doorbell.
– Network services using the "*", "#", R (Flash) and Pause keys.
– Operation with PABX private telephone equipment and public networks (some functions require prior request to your telephone network provider, such as call diversion, conference, etc.)
It is delivered with:
– Handset / handset.
– Base with keyboard.
– Cord for the handset.
– Telephone cable.
– User manual.